Citizens having complaints/queries pertaining to T.P.D.S./N.F.S.A. may contact the Call Centre at 1967 or 1800-345-3670 (Tollfree number) or
WhatsApp your complaints/queries to 9402327737. Advertisement in English | Khasi | Garo.
The Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department discharges the important responsibilities of Public Distribution, enforcement of markets discipline and promotion of consumer awareness and protection of their interest.
The primary function of the Department is to run the Public Distribution System efficiently and ensure availability of Foodgrains to everyone and to ensure that it is at price affordable for even the poorest in the State.More About Us
- 27th February, 2024: Notice - Opening of documents of RFE for supply of manpower supply to be notified later
- 26th February, 2024: Notice - Addendum to the Request for Empanelment of Agencies for Supply of Man Power Services (Office Executives/Professionals)
- 23rd February, 2024: Notice - Postponement of the Last Date for submission of Tender for Annual Maintenance Contract
- 21st February, 2024: Result of the Limited Departmental Recruitment Exam for the post of Data Entry Operator underv Price Monitoring System
- 16th February, 2024: Notice - Request for Empanelment of Agencies for Supply of Man Power Services (Office Executives/Professionals)
- 8th February, 2024: Notice Inviting Tender for Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for Desktops, Laptops, Printers/Photocopiers and Scanners, Networks and other IT peripherals
Total Fair Price Shops
Total Ration Cards
AAY: 70198 PHH: 351307
Total NFSA: 421505 & Non-NFSA: 133861
AAY: 290986 PHH: 1854155
Total NFSA: 2145141 & Non-NFSA: 772616
Female Head of Households
Aadhaar Seeded RCs
Aadhaar Seeded Beneficiaries
Mobile No. Seeded RCs
Daily Reporting on Stock Position for Essential Commodities
Total number of Ration Cards (District-Wise)
Name of NFSA beneficiaries that has been modified after February 2016 will not be taken into account into the current allotment as the allotment is as per the old data. The beneficiaries whose names have been modified will receive rice after the AAY identification is completed and new allotment is received from Government of India. This process is being taken up to incorporate genuine beneficiaries under NFSA.
Those who would like to surrender their P.H.H. Ration Card so that deserving Households can avail the N.F.S.A. Scheme may kindly submit their request to the concerned Deputy Commissioner / Sub-Divisional Officer.